Last updated on February 8th, 2024
*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Cold foam is the perfect topping for your cold coffee drinks. Cold foam is kind of like the steamed milk that you normally get on a latte or cappuccino, but foamier.
Most coffee shops have cold foam available but for a small fee.
Starbucks is constantly changing its menu. Not only do you have seasonal drinks but experimental drinks as well. Remember the unicorn frappuccino?
With the ever-changing menu, are you able to get cold foam? Can you add cold foam to any drink at Starbucks?
Starbucks does have cold foam. You can add cold foam to any of your cold drinks for a small fee.
If you are ordering on the Starbucks app, you can still customize and add cold foam to any of your cold coffees.
When prompted to customize, go to the section for toppings. In the toppings section, you will see an option for cold foam. Just click cold foam and it will be added on top of your favorite cold drink.
What Does Starbucks Cold Foam Taste Like?
Have you ever thought about how vastly different coffee shops are? Most everyone has a specific coffee shop that they prefer.
Dunkin Donuts coffee does not taste anything similar to Starbucks. Dunkin Donuts offers donuts while Starbucks offers pastries.
The two coffee shops are similar in the fact that they both serve breakfast menu items and coffee, but both menus are very different. If you like the cold foam at Dunkin Donuts, will you like the cold foam at Starbucks?
What does Starbucks cold foam actually taste like?
Starbucks cold foam can taste however you want it to. The base to Starbucks cold foam tastes like vanilla. It is made using heavy cream, milk, and vanilla syrup.
However, you can create your own flavor of cold foam at Starbucks. You just need to ask for a pump of whatever flavor syrup you want added to your cold foam.
Does Starbucks Have A Secret Menu?
Ordering from the menu is fine, but sometimes you just want something a little different. Most places allow you to make your order unique if you want to.
At Starbucks, are you able to order off menu? Can you create your own drink or order from a secret menu?
There is no official Starbucks secret drink menu, but you are able to create your own unique drink. Many of these “special order” drinks can be found on various sources of social media.
Here are a few suggestions of “secret” drink combinations that you can order at Starbucks.
- Peppermint Mocha Cold Foam Cold Brew: Create your own flavored cold foam by ordering the peppermint mocha cold foam cold brew. Ask for a cold brew with cold foam; two pumps of mocha in the coffee and two pumps of peppermint in the foam.
- Cold Brew With Snickerdoodle Cold Foam: Customize your cold foam as your favorite cookie. Ask for a cold brew with cold foam; two pumps of white mocha and two pumps of cinnamon dolce in the cold foam.
- Butterbeer Frappuccino: No muggle would dare order this drink off the secret menu. Beware, you may have a muggle barista who might not know how to create this delicious drink. Ask for a caramel frappuccino with two pumps of toffee nut, one pump of cinnamon dolce, and two pumps of caramel.
- Baby Yoda Frappuccino: You don’t have to go to a galaxy far far away to taste this drink. Ask for a matcha green tea frappuccino with caramel drizzle around the cup; add caramel drizzle and caramel ribbon crunch on top of the whipped cream.
- Cookies and Creme/Oreo Frappuccino: Do you love oreo? This drink is perfect to create next time you are in the mood for a caffeinated, oreo beverage. Ask the barista for a white chocolate creme frappuccino with some java chips blended in.
- Thin Mint Frappuccino: Are you a fan of girl scout cookies? This combination can help satisfy your craving when the thin mint season is over. Ask for a matcha frappuccino with no classic syrup; add one pump mocha, one pump peppermint, java chips, and mocha drizzle on top.
- Cocoa Puffs Frappuccino: If you are coo-coo for Cocoa Puffs, then this next combination is for you. Ask for a mocha frappuccino with two pumps of chestnut praline.
- Cap’n Crunch Frappuccino: If you love breakfast cereals, then this combination is perfect for you. Order a strawberry creme frappuccino with no classic syrup; add one pump of caramel, one and a half pumps of toffee nut, one pump hazelnut, and java chips.
- Cinnamon Roll Frappuccino: Cinnamon rolls are a delicious way to start your day. They are warm, gooey, and covered in cream cheese frosting. Order this combination to eat your cinnamon roll and drink it too. Ask for a vanilla bean frappuccino with two pumps of cinnamon dolce.
- Cocoa Puffs Latte: If you are not a fan of Starbuck’s frappuccinos but still love Cocoa Puffs, you can order this secret menu item. Ask for a hot mocha with two pumps of chestnut praline.
- French Vanilla Latte: While this combination may not be on Starbucks’ menu, you can create this latte yourself. Ask for a latte with two pumps of hazelnut syrup and two pumps of vanilla syrup.
- Snickerdoodle Latte: Snickerdoodles are a delicious cookie that you can now replicate with a Starbucks drink. Ask for a cinnamon dolce latte with two pumps of white mocha and two pumps of cinnamon dolce.
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Latte: Cinnamon toast crunch is a great cereal enjoyed in a bowl with milk or by itself. Now, you can enjoy it at Starbucks too. Ask for a chestnut praline latte with two pumps of cinnamon dolce and two pumps of chestnut praline.
Not all baristas will know how to make all these secret menu items. It is best to tell the ingredients to your barista instead of the secret menu name.
Additionally, not all these ingredients are in season all year. Some of these secret menu items are only available during certain seasons.
Not only does Starbucks have cold foam, but you can customize it too. You can create any flavor of cold foam you’d like as long as Starbucks has the syrup.
Be sure to try out one of the secret menu items next time you visit Starbucks.